Monday, February 23, 2009

Had to say something...

I was hoping to use my blog to keep me accountable in life, mainly on my time with my bible and on my fitness. Since my last posting I have not accomplished much except for:

1. I found out that you can get a 30 minute workout done on an hour long lunch. I was able to do that on one day last week as a trial and it was great. Didn't eat much but I have some protien shakes that need to be used and can use those on busy lunch days.

2. When I don't go to work on Monday's I spend a good amount of time reading my bible and just thinking. I tend to find that when I read through scripture with an open mind I learn a lot about how I handle areas of my life and how I can attempt to change them for the better. (I need to find time to do this without skipping work as I don't have that much vacation time)

3. It is a great feeling to have a large amount of friends and family that care enough about me to say "happy birthday"... as a kid you get used to it but as time goes on you come across it less and less... but this year it seems all knew and said something. I guess I am surrounded by good people.

That is all I have. My next post will include my goals for April 1st as I am still trying to figure out what is achievable.

3 comments:

  1. What are you reading right now in the Scriptures? Maybe we could read the same passages to hold us accountable to reading. I know I need the same accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 1st is almost here... so how about those goals... -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got your CHP background inquiry in the mail today.
    Jed

    ReplyDelete